- EYE: Medium caramel with medium legs
- NOSE: Warm and inviting bourbon spice. Caramel with some honey and graham cracker. Hints of corn, vanilla, and a touch of tropical fruit and a very light rye.
- TASTE: Lot of warm caramel, vanilla, and delightful bourbon spice. Corn, honey, rye, and malt sit side by side with some light orchid fruit flavors. A bit of clove and a slight yeastiness rounds out the earthly undertones.
- FEEL: Smooth and warm with minimal burn.
- FINISH: Caramel and sweet toffee fading to soft oak and corn.
100 Proof Rye Blended Whiskey
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is one of my favorites right now! Good for a stiff shot (I take 2 ice cubes)... don’t see any reason to mix it. It’s non-trivial, being 100 proof, but tastes good and goes down easy. Try a bottle!