- Nose without Water: Initially sweet, fresh, and fragrant with a distinct malty nose. Citrus elements develop - fresh orange peel. Well rounded.
- Palate without Water: More subtle sweetness with hints of candied fruits. A rounded Sherry edge is evident and some raisin and sultana notes emerge.
- Nose with Water: Malty and fresh on the nose with a subtle sweetness present; defined Sherry influences and a hint of chocolate and orange linger in the background.
- Palate with Water: Light and very delicate with a subtle malty edge with a rounded Sherry influence and a hint of vanilla. Slightly mouth warming.
- Body: Light to medium.
- Finish: Long and delicate.
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...