What makes Sheep Dip Different?
- A vatting of 16 different Highland Malts aged between 8 and 21 years.
- Specially crafted by Richard Paterson, Scotland's only third generation master blender.
- Vatted together for a year in a quality first fill casks to allow whisky to fully marry together.
- Small batch and hand-crafted.
- "Great Taste" Gold 2009.
- Listed in Ian Buxton's 101 Whiskies to Try Before you Die'.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was a bit disappointed....considering the price. It has a familiar taste.......and I am not a taste expert.......but, it reminded me of Speyburn Branden Orach.