- Deliveries that contain alcohol REQUIRE an adult signature. You must be 21 or older to purchase and accept delivery.
- We cannot ship to the following states: KY, PA, SD, TX and MA.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally. Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- There is an additional charge to re-route orders already in transit.
- Items are removed from their original packaging.
- Please CLICK HERE to view our Shipping Terms and Information.
We are not liable for damages to orders due to weather conditions during shipping. Potential heat exposure during warm weather conditions and extreme cold during the winter months may damage items during shipping. As we cannot be held responsible for damaged products due to weather, we recommend that you choose FedEx Express as your shipping option. We can also hold your order until weather conditions improve.
The Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
By using this site you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21. Liquorama makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Liquorama is over the age of 21. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 21 Liquorama will prosecute you fully to the extent allowable by law.
Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Liquorama Web site (www.Liquorama.net) toward the purchase of products listed in Liquorama's online catalog. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards, such as Liquorama Gift Certificates. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
Liquorama gift certificates are issued and sold by Liquorama Gift Certificates, Inc., a California corporation. By visiting Liquorama, you agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these gift certificate terms and conditions.
Liquorama reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Cancelled Orders and Returns
There is a 10% restocking fee on all cancelled orders. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Promo and Coupon Code Terms
- Coupon Code cannot be used with any other coupons, promos or free shipping.
- Coupon Code cannot be used to purchase rare vintage wines and rare cellar wine (SKUs that begin with "cellar").
- Coupon Code cannot be used on for previous or orders in progress.
- Promo codes do not apply to items with prices ending in 5 or 7 (i.e. $9.95 or $9.97).
- Free shipping cannot be used in MS, MD, AK, HI, MA, PA, SD, WV
- All orders have a $5 handling fee, this includes 'Free Shipping' items.
- During Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping promos that we occasionally run shipping is via FedEx Ground only.
Promo and Vouchers from Third-Party Sites
- Occasionally coupons and promos we run are shared on third-party coupon and user submitted deals sites. Many of these coupon codes become expired and are not updated to reflect that on these third-party websites. We do not have any control over the posting of coupons and the content of any of these websites, as such we cannot honor coupon codes or promotions that have become expired.