Azunia 2 Year Black Extra-Aged Special Reserve Anejo Tequila 750ml
- Calculated at Checkout
Bold, distinct, and artfully crafted, Azunia Black Tequila undergoes two years of extra aging before making its way to your glass. Every bottle produced is hand-signed by Master Distiller Salvador Rivera Cardona, making this ultra-premium, deep amber-colored sipping tequila the perfect gift for the true connoisseur.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila valley
- Pinas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- Aged 2 years in American Oak barrels
- Every bottle numbered and signed by Master Distiller Salvador Rivera Cordona
This is the best tequila ever!