"We started Dos Hombres to create a Mezcal that we thought was perfect. A unique blend of the finest Espadin agave, hand-selected from the hillsides of a small village in Oaxaca, Mexico." (Aaron Paul & Bryan Cranston)
Scents and Flavors
- Apples - The aroma of apples and perfectly balanced Espadin agave tumble in first.
- Mango - Hidden freshness and subtle sweetness of fruit scents arise.
- Local Fruits - Hints of "zapote" fruits merge.
- Wood - A perfectly balanced and soft hint of the wooden barrels in which Mezcal is fermented.
- Smooth Smoke - A discreet, almost imperceptible smoky finish portraits the volcanic stone and firewood of our traditional earth-ovens.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this because I'm a huge fan of Breaking Bad, I'm usually a tequila or whiskey drinker. Mezcal is completely new to me. After trying the Dos Hombres I'm hooked! Even if this wasn't a celebrity made Mezcal I'd still enjoy this spirit.