Wine Tasting Notes
Australia's Swan Hill wine region is nestled along the banks of the Murray River in South Eastern Australia. The region's hot, dry summers and sandy soils provide the perfect environment for grapes to fully mature on the vine, producing a fruity and approachable wine. Our Red Blend features silky-smooth flavors of plums, mulberries and hints of oak. This soft, juicy wine pairs well with chicken and light meats.
- Single Serve - 1 glass portion (187ml)
- Convenient - Light, portable, unbreakable
- Easy to Open - No corkscrew! Easy to pour
- Resealable - Sip or pour and re-close
- Great wine - from four celebrated wine regions
- Preserv Pak - Eco-friendly + preserves wines