We cannot ship to Mississippi, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, or Utah.
We can ship to limited zip codes in Connecticut, D.C., Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New York, and Virginia.
We are able to send only wine shipments to Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol. An adult must be present upon delivery to sign for your package. If you have already placed an order and would like to track it, CLICK HERE
Please Note: While we try to ship out all orders on the same business day, some orders placed after 1:00PM PST might not ship until the following business day. Some orders may also take additional business days to ship if product needs to be ordered, please feel free to contact customer service to ensure an item is in stock before ordering.
SHIPPING PRICE GUIDE The shipping charges on our website are calculated through UPS and are up to date with the most recent rates, which do fluctuate based upon various extraneous circumstances. The Shipping prices below are based on a 750ML bottle with a weight of 3 lbs. Champagne bottles and Liter bottles have a weight of 4 lbs. We do not ship any items in their original boxes unless noted on the item listing or otherwise instructed by the buyer, to ensure the safety of the item and accuracy of shipping weight. The chart below is an estimate of the actual shipping charges from California to New York, however shipping will cost slightly more than indicated with heavier items or included boxes.
|3 Day Select
|2nd Day Air||$37.39||$53.67||$83.69||$112.14||$188.63|
|Next Day Air||$61.78||$78.40||$108.65||$138.87||$237.27|
|1 Business Day|
|Delivery by 12:00 pm||UPS Next Day air®|
|2 Business Days||Delivery by 11:00 pm||UPS 2nd Day Air®|
|3 Business Days||Delivery by 11:00 pm||UPS 3 Day Select®|
|3-10 Business Days|
|Delivery day based on distance to destination||UPS Ground®|
Liquorama Shipping Terms
-We process shipments Monday-Friday.
-Please be sure to add 1-3 business days of Processing Time to the transit speed selected.
-If you are on deadline, please email, call, or make a note in your order.
-Ground shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed by FedEx or Liquorama Fine Wines and Spirits.
-Express shipping methods are recommended for shipments with more rigid deadlines and time schedules.
-If you have an overnight delivery, please give us a call or send an email to confirm details, and ensure timely shipment.
-We inspect all bottles prior to shipment for fill-level and quality of labels/packaging. The transit process is not always gentle and slight wear on the packaging may occur. Please note there is no refund/discount for this.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, freight forwarders, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally.
- We can ship to residential and business addresses, though many customers choose to ship to a business, as not to miss a delivery, since all alcohol shipments require an adult signature upon delivery. This is required by law, no exceptions.
- Golden State Overnight shipping is available to orders shipping to California and certain areas of Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho if the shipping zip code is in their shipping area, GSO will be an option for the shipping method. Orders shipped with GSO to California and Nevada will deliver the following day, while shipping to New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho will take two shipping days.
- Alcoholic beverages with 50% or above alcohol content (100 proof), including 95% grain alcohol and 150 proof rum, are not available for purchase. Alcoholic beverages with less than 24% alcoholic content are not subject to hazardous materials regulations. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OVER 24% ALCOHOL (48 PROOF) CAN BE SHIPPED BY AIR.
- Although we are usually able to ship your order on the same day, please allow 1-3 days for processing time, especially when items are in high demand, or are special order items. Your credit card will not be charged until your item has shipped, except in special situations (see below).
- The charge to your credit card will become finalized when the order has shipped EXCEPT on Future Shipping and Pre-Sale items. Those charges will be captured shortly after the order has been placed.
- Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product ONLY. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
- The shipping method for select 12 Bottle Cases or other items with Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping promos that we occasionally run is via UPS Ground only; Express shipping will require an additional charge.
- All purchases by California residents are subject to California sales tax of 8%. All orders shipping into the State of New Hampshire will be taxed an additional 8%, per New Hampshire requirements. All orders shipping into the State of Wyoming will be taxed an additional 12%, per Wyoming requirements. All orders shipping into the State of Washington will be taxed an additional 8.9%, per Washington requirements.
- For wines that are ten years old or older (industry standard being five years old or older), it is the policy of Liquorama.net that these wines are purchased at the buyers risk.
- We inspect all bottles for damage or flaws before shipment, but the transit process is not always gentle. Bottle may receive minor scratches or label damage. Please note: there is no discount or refund for such flaws. We will refund or replace bottles that have broken or leaked in transit, though.
Buying and Shipping Alcoholic Beverages
When purchasing alcoholic beverages the buyer acknowledges that he/she is acting within compliance with all their state and local laws in regards to the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine/spirits/beer. The purchaser acknowledges that he/she is legally entitled to take possession of wine/spirits/beer, that they have obtained any required permission, paid any required fees or sales tax within their state and is working through properly licensed intermediaries (where required). All wine/spirits/beer sold are sold in California, the title passes to the buyer in California. Liquorama Fine Wines and Spirits is not responsible for the importation of wine/spirits/beer into any state outside of California. The buyer is reponsible for the shipments of wine/spirits/beer outside of California.
Returns & Replacements
If you are unhappy with your order, we will have the order returned to our facility and issue back a refund for any unopened bottles. Shipping is non-refundable. If a bottle is damaged or leaks during transit, we will refund or replace damaged items. Please note: we will not discount or refund any order that experiences minor damage during transit. We inspect all bottles for damage or flaws before shipment.