Azunia Reposado Organic Tequila 750ml
- Calculated at Checkout
Dubbed the world's best Reposado tequila, Azunia Reposado rests in American oak barrels for up to eight months before making its way to your table. Boasting a light agave aroma and hints of butterscotch, oak, smokiness, and caramel, it offers a smooth, slight vanilla finish ideal for sipping on its own or blending into a tequila mule or similar cocktail.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila Valley of Jalisco, Mexico
- Pinas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- Aged up to 8 months in American Oak barrels
- USDA Certified and BioAgriCert Organic
I don't write reviews very often, but I want the world to know this is a very special tequila for not a bad price. I wow my friends with an Azunia Reposado margarita... they think they want silver or blanco tequila until they have this repo. It's AMAZE! Highly recommend giving it a try.
It is the best
My new favorite!!