This unique expression from Laphroaig combines the unforgettable flavour of our 10 year old whisky with the sweet, aromatic flavours from the Oloroso sherry casks.
- Nose: Sweet and peaty with medicinal notes, Manuka honey, with strong clove aroma but also grilled smoky bacon, a distinctive character of sweet leather, iodine and pine tar.
- Palate: Sweet and aromatic, with rich wax and furniture polish notes followed by treacle toffee, maple syrup, bitter dark chocolate combined with oak shavings, pine needle and cedar scented wood.
- Finish: The finish is long sweet and spicy with chesnut honey and antisepctic aroma lingering.
- Colour: Tawny, Auburn.
- Maturation: European Oak Oloroso Sherry finished + Refill Oloroso Sherry matured + American Oak ex-Bourbon matured.
- Serving: Best served neat, with ice or a drop of water.
- 96 Proof