Les Collines Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2016
- Calculated at Checkout
- Appearance :Deep ruby color.
- Nose : Intense nose of red fruits and spices (pepper, thyme).
- Palate : Fruity palate with silky tannins and notes of liquorice. Long mouthfeel.
- Food pairing : Red meat, game, stew and cheese.
- Grenache Noir, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault
- Alcohol: 14.5%
Wow! Given this Chateauneuf's price compared to the other better known labels available everywhere; I was not expecting such a treat. Big without being jammy, spicy and elegant. Great find